Friday, July 6, 2007

HK Day 9 (Fri Jul 6)

so are people getting tired of reading my blog? i'm getting kind of tired of writing it. maybe i'm just lazy, but also 'cause i think my days aren't exactly all that varied.

yesterday i went out earlier than usual since Sifu David was leaving in the afternoon. we had dim sum and then hung around the IWTA office (chatting, training, etc.). all too soon it was time to say goodbye. it's funny how something you had no expectations of could become something very meaningful (in this case, knowing i would meet someone i had heard of and wanted to meet, but didn't truly know anything about). i'm sure our paths will cross again. just hope it's sooner than later. :)


Sifu Robin was still very busy so I spent the afternoon online and being a bum. One of Sifu Robin's si-dais was kind and took me to a place to apply for another Chinese visa so I could possibly make a trip to China with my si-gung (before heading back to Beijing). The lady said I wouldn't be able to apply for another one until I had "used up" my current one. Annoying. Did I mention it was ridiculously hot outside and not a short walk? (okay, it wasn't really that far, but it felt like it 'cause of the heat/humidity.)

Had Japanese for dinner with Sifu Robin before heading to Shek Tong Tsui to meet Anna to check out Sifu Leung Kwok Wah's class. After class, got some milk tea and then pretty much called it a night. :)

2 comments:

EricC said...

Who has been complaining that your blogs are boring? Reading it is one of the highlights of my day! Don't stop, or else I won;t know what else to do in the office to kill time!

Dan Hsiao said...

ha. i totally missed this comment!

thanks for the encouragement. :) and wow, one of the highlights of your day? i'll try not to let you down :P.